Copyright © WHEC
www.WomensHealthSection.com is a publication of THE WOMEN’S HEALTH AND EDUCATION CENTER (acronym: W.H.E.C.) and all rights are reserved by the WHEC. The documents, may however, be freely reviewed, abstracted, reproduced or translated, in part or whole, but not for sale or use in conjunction with commercial purposes. Articles may be reproduced for educational purposes in line with fair use.
None of the materials provided on THIS WEB SITE (www.WomensHealthSection.com) may be used, reproduced or transmitted, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or the use of any information storage and retrieval system, except as provided in the Disclaimer & Terms of Service page, without permission in writing from the publisher.
The WHEC Update material, available @ www.womenshealthsection.com/content/update, can be used providing the appropriate credit is given to the WHEC and our editor’s office is also advised.
WHO | e-Learning Publication: WomensHealthSection.com
To request such permission or for further enquires, please contact The Editor. Editor@WomensHealthSection.com
Use of WHEC audiovisual media denotes agreement with the following terms,
- WHEC provides the image free of charge for educational and informational use.
- The image is provided “as-is” and the user shall hold WHEC free and harmless in connection with its use.
- WHEC is to be credited as the source of the image.
- WHEC retains copyright in the image. Download and use of the image does not amount to a transfer of intellectual property.
- The image may not be used in a misleading, inappropriate or offensive manner, in a military context, in advertising or promotion, or in a manner that suggests any kind of endorsement by WHEC or its personnel.
- The image may not be sold, distributed or otherwise made available for use by third parties.
- The WHEC logo is legally protected. WHEC’s prior written approval shall be obtained for its use or for the use of any image primarily featuring the logo.
- WHEC reserves the right to alter or delete image without notice.
WHEC appreciates your interest in its work. And we look forward to collaborating with you:
More information is available from our Privacy Notice information, www.womenshealthsection.com/content/documents/Privacy_Notice.pdf
In line with established Internet Usage, any External Web Site, may provide a hyperlink to www.WomensHealthSection.com or to any of its pages without requesting permission. However, this use must NOT infringe the WHEC’s intellectual property rights, relating to its name, logo, copyright or its Author’s rights and intellectual property rights.
The WHEC logo may not be used in providing a link.
Map gallery and the Member States of The United Nations (U.N.):
The official names of The States (countries) supporting various projects, programs and initiatives of the WHEC and are also the Member States of the United Nations - these are listed in alphabetical order. The WHEC adheres to UN terminology. It is based on the information received from the UN. WHEC makes information available in accordance with its policy on information disclosure.
The boundaries and names shown, and the designations used on maps do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the WHEC concerning the legal status of any country, territories, city or area of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries. Dotted lines on maps represent approximate border lines for which there may not yet be full agreement.
Political commitment & recognition of women’s and children’s rights can ensure that every woman & every child receive the care that is needed and when it is needed. It is a basic determinant of the health of future generations.
We thank you for your support and contributions.
- For NGOs Associated with the Department of Public Information (DPI) of the United Nations (UN): WHEC appreciates the work of NGOs and welcomes them. WHEC aims to facilitate an exchange of information and development of partnerships around issues relating to civil society and projects / programs development.
- For NGOs in Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC): Web portal devoted to non-governmental organizations in association with the United Nations, and to members of United Nations agencies, funds and programs, to promote best practices in the field of economic and social development are welcome. The portal gives users the opportunity to publish information and to engage and moderate discussion forums. It facilitates online preregistration and submitting written statements.
- For multilingual terminology databases: linguistic tool created primarily to facilitate the work of WHEC and its staff members and other people around the world who participate or are interested in our work and activities. The inclusion of an item in this database should not be constructed as an endorsement by the WHEC or any particular position, entity or program.
- WHEC Archives Collections Online
- Statistical Data
To submit a manuscript: Please Log-in www.womenshealthsection.com/content/submit_manuscript.php
- The Women’s Health and Education Center (WHEC)
Dedicated to Women's and Children's Well-being and Health Care Worldwide