- Preanesthesia Care Recommendations For Gynecologic Patients
- Managing von Willebrand Disease in Women
- Benign Vulvar Skin Disorders: Part 1
- Benign Vulvar Skin Disorders: Part 2
- Menopause: Managing Mood, Memory and Female Sexual Dysfunctions
- Bone Health: Osteoporosis Prevention Strategies
- Clinical Management of Endometriosis
- Vaccines & Immunizations (PDF)
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Emergency Contraception
This section is dedicated to the improvement of women's health and we hope that it will aid all the readers accomplishing that goal. Our objective is to provide both useful information and practical clinical management.
The past 50 years have seen a continued expansion on clinical, basic knowledge and prevention of diseases of the female genital tract. Our ultimate goal remains to provide diagnostic and therapeutic knowledge required to reduce the significant morbidity and prevent mortality resulting from the various preventable diseases. This section is an expression and formulation of our collective professional activities as teachers, investigators, and most importantly as clinicians in the field of gynecology.
Just like real life, this is a work in progress, too. We strive to achieve a greater balance between treatment of organic diseases and the overall health of the woman. Physical and emotional aspects of women's healthcare are addressed to provide the best possible care.
We hope, that our efforts contribute to improved and informed care.
Women's Health and Education Center (WHEC)
Dedicated to Women's and Children's Well-being and Health Care Worldwide